Getting a bit festive in the holiday season, making this awesome roasted beet hummus. Love the red color! Its so tasty, packed with goodness and easy to make. The vitamix is perfect for hummus. I love this hummus for a quick post workout refuel or snack.
- 1 roasted beet
- 2 cups of cooked chickpeas
- 1 lemon squeezed for juice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of homemade tahini
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (or add more or less depending on the consistency you like your hummus)