My guest this week is keyboard player Adam Ahuja. Adam is a creative and virtuosic musician with a commitment to his craft and deep awareness of the positive affect music can have on people and culture.
In this conversation:
- Strategies and ideas to stay focused and 'in the moment' on stage
- The importance of creating blocks of time in life to to help to find your path and discover what truly fulfills you.
- The balance between being committed to your vision and maintaining flexibility in the process
- What caused Adam to make the shift to eating a plant-based diet and how compassion for animals was the motivating factor in that decision
- The affect a focused meditation practice had on Adam's life and his music specifically
- Creating positive change in the world through music and how that is a central concept to Adam's mindset
Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast in iTunes
Tourganic Podcast Theme song 'The Path' written by David Bailis and this episode's musical interludes by Adam Ahuja and The Flowdown